Sunday, November 29, 2009

Missing You....


I remembered it very clearly,
in my heart,
and my mind,
that you are clearly visible,
Days that I have with you,
are numbered.

We used to have the world with us,
and belong only us,
Everyday is just like in paradise,
holding hands side by side,
sitting on a mountain top,
staring at the stars,
counting it 1 by 1,
watching the fallen meteor,
and snooze off together,
but now,
I can only see your shadow,
going off,
I can only see your smile,
and smell your perfume,
in my dreams......

The waters calm and still,
My reflection is there,
I see you holding me,
But then you disappear,
All that is left of you,
Is a memory,
On that only, exists in my dreams.

I never felt this much love before,
Loving you is as sweet as chocolate,
Days are bright,
perfectly filled with love,
But rain had poured,
sweets turned bitter,
now,
its gone....

I long for that day,
the day where I've met you,
and start again,
this bittersweet memories.



I love you...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this music played by yiruma - Love me. It was so touching that my heart ache upon hearing it and those sweet memories just flashback non stop. Nearly cry my heart out.. Don't listen for the sake of listening, listen with your heart, let it touch your feelings, and then you will know what I'm talking about..

I miss you...

Cheers,
Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment