Saturday, November 14, 2009

Life

Ahh Behtahan !! Been a month already rain started to pour every afternoon till evening! Is frustrating sometimes, and annoyed too! I just can't stand wetting myself because of rainny day! Very sticky and makes me feel uncomfortable ! I'm officially hating rain now ! Ish... Oh well, today I went for a movie entitled 2012 AGAIN with my best friend, Heng ( Hey, best friend doesn't mean you can only have 1 you know? ) and is sooo dam freaking cold ! House 4 in Leisure Mall although fully packed but still freaking cold in there ! And we watch the show 2 seat from the screen.. Imagine how near it is.. My neck and shoulders pain by watching the show non stop for 2 and a half hour and we have to look up to watch the movie.. WoW, luckily my neck still in 1 piece LOL! Anyway, I bought my arcrylic color AGAIN and started to paint my model white with some gold color outline.. Here's the picture of it.. Gonna change everything and start painting from scratch..


I think it looks better than the previous 1 don't you think so? Aww, please agree with me can? Took me alot of time to pain it white cause the color just won't appeared fully white.. Have to re-color it again and again.. My white soon will be gone! Gotta buy 1 white toothpaste so that I can use it without hesitating Hoho!

Actually, not really in a mood today.. Freaking tired and doing the same old thing.. Aww, When can I really go for a trip ? I'm hungry now but I don't know whether I should cook maggie mee or not hmm.. I guess I should or else I will get gastric soon Hoho.. Dad bought back a big frying pan for me to cook western food ( that's what he said ) and a blender too but due to that I'm pretty packed lately, I still can't find some time to browse through the recipe book haihz... I suddenly felt like I enter wrong course LOL! Grandma always used to tell me that I should enter Culinary but then cooking is just my hobby, I don't know whether I should listen to her or not.. I guess that's her wish I think.. nevertheless, I shall always learn more new things so that I can get various job in the future.. Hopefully the end of world won't arrive so soon, I got tons of things I haven't do yet ! Nooooooo......

Just now chatted with my brother, Benjamin. He sound so sad lately, keep telling me that he have a sad life and I wonder why.. I told him that " if you have a sad life, then change it " but then he just refused to listen to me and keep on repeating that he unhappy nowadays.. God, nobody decide how you have to walk the road of your own life, you have to decide it yourself.. Although I'm used to being emo all the while, but I guess I should change the way I think.. Nobody likes sad people anyway, why should I live a sad and miserable life If I have a chance to be happy? The road of life is difficult to walk.. sometimes you might even give in to the devils, doing all bad deeds that you might even can't forgive yourself when you realize it.. but nevertheless, it is never too late to repent, it is never too late to change ( that's what I always told my friends )

I watched this show called " 2 become 1 " staring Richie Ren and Miriam Yeung ( sub star will be Justin Lo ) where Miriam Yeung had an illness called breast cancer and she's the unlucky 1.. Get cheated by boyfriend, scolded by boss, nobody in the family realize her appearance and she decide to commit suicide but failed in attempt to.. She was very unhappy, very miserable and Richie Ren try to change her.. In between the show, Miriam Yeung went to consult her own doctor and saw this picture of Richie Ren holding a camera. In the picture were words written by him saying that " keep positive in negative time " changed Miriam's life. She became more confident, happier and then ended up doing breast cancer operation. In the end, she became a very mature young mother with her daughter in a shop buying stuff.. These word " Keep Positive in Negative Time " always reminds me that I should stay positive no matter what happened then only you will find true happiness ( well that's what I thought ) so peeps, remember to stay positive all the time k?

P/S : Finding a chance to tell you how important you are to me

Here's some songs I wanna share it with you.. Three - Britney Spears and Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyes Pea. Enjoy folks!

Three - Britney Spears



Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyes Pea



Cheers,
Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment