Saturday, November 7, 2009

Busy Wizzy Lazy

Busy whole morning till evening doing my model and helping mom throw all the rubbish out.. Finally!! The house become spacious LOL! Mom really is a tough lady! Haha.. By the way, I forgot to take a picture of my model, finished the protector, spear-like weapon and the ear.. Guess tomorrow will be the toughest part of all! Facial ! Have to put eyes, and the expression too! Guess is gonna torture me all day tomorrow! Now think back bout my assignment really got me worried alot.. Seriously, I really wished Sem break can arrive faster.. I need a break! And then gym all day long with my friend, Yew hoho.. Ohya, we planned already! Gonna have a trip to Singapore next month since now only need Rm100 to make a international passport anyway, save lots of cost for me ( well, not actually though )

Hoho, today another unlucky thing happened to me.. I did mention that I'm gonna watch movie today with my friend, Heng but once i step out of my room, heavy rain pour! Same goes to dinner too! Thought of going out for dinner with my friends, Heng and Kum where I need to walk to Kum's house so that he can fetch me go Dolphin but once I take my foot out of my room, small rain became damn heavy rain out of a sudden. WoW! What luck now? But in the end, still manage to go Dolphin and have my dinner with them plus my gor, Sheng Hao too! Had a good chat with them especially planning our trip to go outstation. We suggest to go Redang, Bali, Thailand, Singapore, Penang and Malacca but in the end, come back to Singapore again LOL! Gotta have a chance meet my sons, dad and brothers in Singapore already! *YaY*

Pretty tired today, not gonna talk much.... Night peeps!

I SERIOUSLY,SINCERELY,HONESTLY ADDICTED TO THIS OLD TIME FAVOURITE SONG!!



Somewhere out there ~

Cheers,
Lenux!

No comments:

Post a Comment