Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tired 3rd Edition - Holiday On The Run !

Phew !! I'm finally done with my last assignment, the Clay modeling ! Yippee !! Finally, I can get some peaceful rest hohoho.. Don't get jealous babe, you will get it soon right? Christmas I'm sure you all have holiday right? Haha, just be patience, good things will come eventually =) Anyway, I was damn damn DAMN busy yesterday, trying to finish up my model but of course, I've done it and it looks AWESOME! Totally different from before and I really happy that I can create such MARVELOUS model with such colorful colors ~ Really proud of it! My friend snap a photo of my model, waiting for him to send it to me but I guess it won't be these few days cause he will be having a trip to Penang 3 days 2 night ( That's what I heard from him ) so probably by next week, I should have the picture so stay tune abit more peeps!

Ohya, I hand in my assignments today and I guess they were quite surprise to see my model done much better than the last time! Hehe, Of course! I've spend 3 whole day just to get it done, of course is much better than last time! I've put alot of effort on it and I even color the board too! With a symbol of a crown, that's remind me of Kingdom Hearts symbol, a King's necklace wore by Sora, my favourite character in Kingdom Hearts and I didn't know that until my friend said it this morning.. My next semester schedule pretty tight, having class everyday! Combination of Year 1 and Year 2 subject is like a burning red pot smashing on your skin! I guess I have to start burning midnight oil starting next year! Every subject is Studio Base and NO THEORY SUBJECT ! OH MY GAWD ! Well, I guess I have to be more hardworking than now, no more lazy lifestyle!

As usual, never get any free time during the day, only at night I have to spend abit of my time on gaming ( Have to relax abit right? ) seems like I'm getting pretty busy lately but not anymore since is HOLIDAY Already !! Banzai !! Gonna make myself busy by going to Gym everyday! My friend also booked me already, everyday have to go for gym ( got class there ) spend at least 2 to 3 hours per day just for gym but I still fat anyway Sigh.. have to stop eating junks from now on.. More Milks, yogurt and of course, vege and fruit too ! Ohya, speaking bout food, just now Kum and Heng came to my house helping Kum to do his assignment and I let them taste my food! LOL! Kum said eatable but Heng said that is well cooked but not that tasty ( Oyster Sauce Chicken with Chopped Potatoes ) guess next time I have to pour more Oyster Sauce before I scoop it out Hehe..

Things get pretty lighten up nowadays, enjoying how busy life can be.. Just have to stay positive and keep yourself busy then you will eventually helping yourself to emo less ( you can't stop yourself from emo-ing ya know? Everyone got feelings ) Things get crazier, messier and busier nowadays, but seems like it is coming to a stop, Will I be back my emo self again? Or will I not? Let's leave it to God's decision but of course, I don't wish to be emo again.. I'm loving my current life now, busy busy busy but happier and more positive ( I hope so? ) Haha, have to enjoy life to the fullest or else you will regret it.. Who knows if 2012 is true right? Just be happy and be positive, I guess that's how life should work eh? I guess we sooner or later have to migrate to China or Africa in order to survive from natural disaster like 2012 LOL! That's the safest place that we might have a chance to survive hoho...

Anyway, I write till here.. Have to continue gaming, don't waste the opportunity when you can actually do something or else you will regret !

Cheers,
Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment