Thursday, November 12, 2009

Presentation - Holiday !

Finally! Took almost half a day to finish up my model! And now I've finally finished it! * Banzai* Just left the cloak to put on and abit of here and there and walla! I'm ready for presentation! ( 10am in Uni till 6pm+ back home ) WoW, took wayyyy lots of time to finish it! And guess what? It turns out to be ugly! Wayyyy Ugly! I hope I can just pass it is enough Ugh... Here's the actual piece that I've colored using Photoshop :-

The body color is yellow white ( egg yolk color ) then I bring it to Uni.. The first thing my friends saw it, they say " Yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" Is UGLY! I kinda agree with them. It may look nice in photoshop but once you color it on the clay, it SUCKS! The color is damn not nice! Out of misery and the "Ugh" feel, I quickly consult their advice and change the color quickly without 2nd thought.. So the next version is:-


Ugh, don't know why I still prefer the yellow white color for the body.. Guess I pretty much love harmony color eh? Haha.. Been working whole day just for this model is not worth it! I miss my game... Haihz.. Some more heavy rain pour down this afternoon till evening, stopping us from going back home.. Imagine me and 2 of my friends stuck inside the classroom just for doing this clay model? Gawd, unbearable! But I need to credit my friends Usaid and Su Li for helping me out today, I'm thankful to know them Hehe.. They help me alot for fixing here and there and help me to get the right color too! If without them today, I guess I'm still stuck at home coloring this King.. Anyway, I'm done soon and after that is HOLIDAY !! I wonder what I should do stuck at home doing nothing.. Maybe try to cook some new dishes for my parents to taste I guess hehe..

Bout 6 30pm I reach home, thought of cooking dinner but Dad tell me not to cook if I'm too tired but I convince him I can cook so he also okay bout that but later on I told him I'm not cooking cause too lazy already LOL! But still I got sweep and mop the floor like usual.. And No Dinner too! Thanks to my aunt for her extra dish, very nice especially to those who are hunger for food LOL! Cook some rice serve with her vegetable dish then that's all for dinner! Luckily today got Pasar Malam ( Night Market ) so my mom and I went to get food ( Char Keow Teow ) and eat some steamboat ( those sold in a stall ) and thought of getting some red cloth but those stall that are suppose to sell handkerchief or cloth all didn't open! What a great great day today ~ I got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good good night ~ Sucks ! I'm getting fat soon ! First I have my dinner with Vegetable and then Char Keow Teow + Steamboat.. My tummy is growing very fast !! Damn it! I'm starting to miss Fitness First already !! Speaking bout that, I still short of money to pay for the fees.. any kind-hearted person out there can sponsor me some? Pretty please?

Tomorrow have to arrive Uni by 9am so I guess I have to sleep pretty early today.. Guess I play some games then only sleep.. Goodnight peeps!

Cheers,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment