Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dependent

Ahhh, Emo today! LOL! I wasn't sure whether I should or should not emo since is a very small case anyway, but then, it means alot to me.. Nevertheless, I'm okay already! Becoming the happy lappy kid once more hehe.. Father wasn't feeling quite well today and I'm quite worry about him.. Today he just vomit several times and then I bring him to see doctor but the clinic didn't open today Gosh.. He then shoo me to go for gym. I bid farewell to him before I start walking to Leisure Mall. Today very funny! First, Yew and I went for BodyJam, a hiphop kinda style of dancing and I had lots of fun dancing with the music Yeah baby ~ Ohya, alot of them ( Aunties and Uncles ) were enjoying it too! Shouting and dancing is just what I want! That's the supposing feelings that I should have ya know? Hehe.. Guess the next class is what?!

BELLY DANCING ! Yew and I thought of joining the class but all ladies were in with don't know what ling long belt attached to their belly.. I guess is something necessary item to be wore on before you start dancing. What caught my attention is that the trainer is not a woman but A GUY! WOW! I didn't know that guy were able to teach belly dancing THAT WELL! Furthermore, his body is wayyy flexible than the other guys I've ever seen! WOW! Seriously, he was amazing! A Chinese guy too! I wonder how he trained to teach and dance so well? Must take a chance and ask him about it LOL!

I've met 2 new Indian girls that were exercising in Fitness First and we start to make friends too! I forgot their name but they remember my name so well that they know I'm Gabriel after I've introduced myself a couples of minutes ago. I asked them to join us ( me and my friend ) for some class and they agreed joining us but that will be next week. Can't wait for next week to come weee ~ Ohya, I've meet and befriend one of the aunties in BodyJam and she's kind to me too! Hopefully can meet her again soon.

I wanna be someone whom others can depend on me for everything.. Not the opposite. I don't want to burden others but let others to rely on me. I wasn't be able to do anything on my own, not even my own personal things. I wished I can start to change right now, start to take responsibility, start to be mature, to change to be a better person.. Well, at least not to emo that much and now, I start to realize that all of my surrounding aren't happy at all.. Especially my brother, Hung whom just broke up lately.. Seeing him that emo and I wasn't be able to help out but gave a few words of advice and try to be there for him that's all I can do.. I start to realize how useless I can be all the time, giving problems to others not knowing how to behave like a grown up guy.. I feel, it is time I should take care of myself and others too! I'm sorry for so much things I've done that have hurt you peeps...Sorry is all I could say now. I just wish, you guys can depend on me someday...just wish....

Freaking tired after all these exercise, went back home and took a nap without changing my clothes zzzz... And am still tired too! Haven't take my afternoon nap, guess I have to sleep early today.. Nights Peeps ~

Cheers,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment