Monday, November 23, 2009

Complain!

Mom just never fail to complain in everything I've done! I just asked for Rm20 to buy some food so that I can save some pocket money ( Dad giving me daily ) and I get complain from her THRICE in just 1 asking! Wth is this? If she's not giving then just said so, but complain thrice? Who can stand it anyway? Futhermore, I'm getting headache after jumping here and there in gym class and still am headache now grrr... Came back home and get complain! Who likes it anyway? Even my Mother also having problem with my grandma just because she keep on complaining about my mom's doing and now my turn? Man, women are troublesome no matter what ages they are! Zzzz.. I'm not updating anything today, not feeling well due to headache even after I took my nap too! Gosh, what a day! Nights ~

Cheers,
Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment