Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another Day



never got tired of this song LOL!

Today really rush my day off just like that! Busy whole day until 9pm only then I have time to play online game till now hoho.. Anyway, I'm still stuck doing my king's head ( As usual, sigh ) and tomorrow have to start color it already! Damn! How am I suppose to finish it on time? God, please help me out... Anyway, i've finished the feet already,and I guess i use paint to design the spear-like weapon rather than carve it out.. waste alot of time doing it plus I get bored doing the same thing over and over again.. Seriously,need a break from all this.. Tomorrow gotta go for Gym too! I wonder I have enough time for everything or not sigh..

Guess not much thing happened today, just feel terribly tired.. Ohya, Leisure Mall got new shop opened. Is a sushi restaurant called Little Tokyo Japanese Restaurant. The food not bad just the fish is salty ( The fish skin ) and is wayyyyyy expensive than Sushi King. So far so good, eatable is enough for me hoho.. Carol for Christmas is on the way, now preparing the songs.. I was in Techno group but I guess I'm not that good in singing techno tune, I guess Soprano ( girl / kiddy voice ) seems really suitable for me ( Cause I always used that to sing ) but too bad, nobody gonna appreciate that anyway, guess have to practice hard for techno part Sigh.. I wonder this year got Turkey or not, really Craving for it now !! Oh m Gawd, I wished next month will have a lot of activities to participate, like Christmas Party for instance, Carol, Gym and trip or anything else.. I rather go out than staying at home rot! Work? Neh, if I go for work then will waste fitness fees, how? Go for Gym is the only solution!

My cousin wore the dress I've bought for her and she looks prettier wearing it ( Really proud of myself for buying it Hoho, nice to see her look happy ) and then I guess the primary and nursery kids are preparing something for Christmas event, should be a show about Jesus and Jonah with the Giant Whale staring by a little kid. Oh my Gawd,seriously, that Kid really adorable! Very cute and young too! Should be around the age of 3 to 4 and he's really naughty too! Always run here and there and keeps fall down too! Too bad my phone spoiled already ( the camera ) so can't take any picture of it but dad promised me to get me a new phone ( Probably Iphone since I asked him for it ) then I can take all the pictures I want and post it here in my blog so stay tune peeps!

Nothing much to say here, I still wonder when grandma will come back.. How is she doing up there? I heard from my cousin that she's living a good life in my auntie's house, eat, sleep, tv and it repeats again and again and suprisingly, she didn't nag any of them! WoW! I get nagged everyday whenever she's around but not in their place? Weird... I guess I still missed my grandma alot, especially when she's not around.. I missed my friends and brothers too. I Wonder how they are doing there.. Hopefully they are all living well. May God be with them and bless them with a happy life. I now busy till no time to EMO LOLz! But worried always happened to me. Just really need God's guidance and blessing. I feel like annoyed Pey for a sec, Pey, I miss you so much! ( Just kidding MUAHAHAHAHA )

- The End -

Cheers,
Missing is an Illness ( Lenux )

No comments:

Post a Comment