Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Got A Feeling



I Got a Feeling ~ That Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night ~

Today as usual, wake up and start doing my model ~ Woohoo~ Finally I completed 70%!! Protector, Arm Guard, Leg Guard, Hand, Feet all finished colored! Left the head, weapon, hair and feet nails then I'm finish! Gotta ready for presentation Yo! Didn't take picture of it, I guess my friend will start snapping all the models photo then I will ask from him and then I'll post it here so stay tune ya peeps? Okay? Okay!

While I was coloring my model, I thought of Eddie. Got the feeling wanna tell him " Hey, Thanks for reading my blog, Take Care " And I seriously do it without realizing I've already pressed the button "Send" LOL! Anyway, you doesn't need to ask anyone, I know it from Nuffnang website. I can see who viewed my blog and I already know it from the start, nobody tells me anyway. If you want to continue read it, feel free to do so. You didn't reply my message so I guess I know the answer, anyway, thanks for reading Heh... I was sad of course but is just temporary, cheered up afterward LOL!

Kum came to my house today and do all his paper work and start printing his assignment while I was busy coloring my model. Glad that I could be of help to him LOL but I was busy so can't help him much in his assignment as I also have my assignment to handle too! Guess after this Friday presentation, I'm free like a bird! Then I can help u in your next assignment k? Gonna start busy after this Friday, can't always stay at home already! My friend, Yew already booked me for Gym every weekdays Oh Gosh... I wonder I got enough money to pay the fees or not.. Rm168 need to pay this week and now I only got RM70.. Please please please, miracles happen! Like money fall from the sky? LOL! I just wished my mom could sponsor me just a little.. Anyway, I guess I've done a pretty good job today doing housework and cook for dinner LOL!

I finished all the household chores then I told my dad " Dad, can we go visit Grandma later? " He replied Okay LOL! My dad wasn't feeling so well lately, got " zhi chong " so can't move much and sit properly, gotta cook something good and healthy for him. That's why I've borrowed 3 cookbook from my Aunt to learn! I hope I can cook a nice dish for my dad to eat. Ohya, my dad booked a blender for me already, can't wait to get it! I wanna make yogurt drink for him.At least something healthy. Grandma also not feeling well, guess many people was sick nowadays due to the weather keep changing but I had a good chat with her today Heh.. Quite happy to see her today, and really missed her so much.. Pretty rare for me to do this! Was happy today, pretty much happy the whole night LOL! K, continue gaming ~ See ya peeps !

Cheers,
Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment