Thursday, November 26, 2009

Malaysia Male Record - Green Colour Hair !

Unbelievable !! My hair turned Green !! Like a monster now LOL! But nevertheless, is a new experience to me haha.. new style, new hair color, something that I can't imagine but it came true !! Omg, I'm gonna be a laughingstock for people now... Actually, I asked for Blue Black hair color and they mix and match the color and apply on my hair. Supposingly Blue + Black = Dark Blue but when everything was done, it turns out green !! Never in the world that I know mixing blue + black = green ! Not even my teacher teach me that too ! WoW! Something to amaze for hehe.. But nevertheless, what done is done, gotta bear with it ! Something new anyway heh...

Tired, very tired, a tiredsome day today ! Dancing with the Aunties really consume my body energy phuh... Those aunties are professional, never know what is tired to them. Their dancing skill is superb, can't be compare with us ( Young Adults ) nowadays.. And they know no boundaries too! They can shout, yell, laugh and dance at the same time, enjoying their self very much. Something which young adults will not do much and I'm very proud of them, being so open-minded, so positive.. Something which I should learn from them from now on heh.. Of course I did shout with them cause I already high, enjoying myself to the maximum! Love it very much too! Very refreshing dancing with them. The trainer are very friendly too! Heh...

Tomorrow is a public holiday but I forgot what kind of holiday is that but nevermind about that cause I only manage to go for Pasar Malam nearby Leisure Mall area with my friend Heng and then as usual, visit Kum for chit chat or probably go Cyber Cafe to play Red Cliff with him. Gosh, now I really into this game, can't refrain myself from not playing it! Alot of things I need to achieve in there so I can't give up this game for now! Saturday gonna be alone whole day since my mom and my sis go for Ipoh trip till 10 30pm only back, whoever wanna dine with me on Saturday, feel free to give me a call or SMS then we can enjoy dinner together ^^

Write till here peeps, gotta go for dinner ya? Goodnight !

Cheers,
Bay

1 comment: