Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Unluckiness in Life - Bound to happen

Tired, body ache, muscle pain, clumsy and careless.. Wow! What an unlucky day today! Got myself cut by a knife on my finger when I was preparing the dish for dinner ( something like butcher knife ) was chopping carrot then accidentally chop off my finger's skin and then blood flow like nobody business.. Lucky? But overall, get to finish preparing 2 dish ( which I rush on cooking it ) without mom's help and get to boil soup today! ABC soup though not as good as mom's skill but still is okay, not bad just need to improve it alot.. I plan to buy dessert recipe, wanna make yogurt drink for parents but then I don't have any blender at home.. Can anyone borrow me? Pretty please? I also help mom do all the household chores, mopping and cleaning and cooking all done by me ( after back from fitness first straight do everything one shot ) pretty rare eh? I guess is time for me to do something for my parents, can't always depend on them ( not money issue )

Red Cliff online also very unlucky fish up useless item than fish up some real fish to gain EXP, what more than I can't dismiss guild at all! Stupid useless bug ever! Shouldn't listen to Kum's suggestion open own guild when he just quit the game just like that.. Very irresponsible! Another unlucky thing happened today...

Fitness First not really consider unlucky, just stretch here and there, that's why get muscle pain and tired.. Body ache too! Cycling, tracking, pulling, and what more, we 3 ( Me, my sis and Yew ) went to BodyBalance ( actually more or less like Yoga ) and of course, we pull and push our body to the limit! WoW, I'm the worst there compare to my friend, my sis and other aunties at there! ( Yes, Only Aunties ) feel so embarrass when I can't balance myself and keep fall here and there.. Even the Aunties are way better than I do! But nevertheless, the trainer, female trainer were really polite and fun to chat with her.. She's married and now officially 30 years old ( she said to us before class start ) but she can bend her body really well! Impressive! I wish I can do that too! Next we went for BodyCombat! Woohoo! Like going for Combat school, learn how to do "1 zi ma" and then punch here and there like really teaching us how to fight! Not bad, enjoyed both class very much but very tiring.. I still prefer BodyJam, can shake your body non stop like really doing free style dance! Enjoyed that the most! And I get free items too from fitness first. A bag, water bottle and headphone.. Can do exercise while watching TV, who doesn't like?

Ohya,my friend finally send me my model picture he snapshot the other day.. Wait I go get it..


Model of my King Lenux, still the basic shape of it...



Improved version of my model, King Lenux, Credit to Mr Dennis for his help...


Me modifying my model while my friends having fun on my model....

Next will be something pervert, if you don't wish to see it, please skip!

Here it goes.....



Front view...


Side view....



Close shot....

Aihz, Pity this model, get humiliated like that by my friend.. Anyway, forget bout it peeps! I'm not the one who do all this stuff! Don't even blame me on that or look at me like I'm a pervert! Sorry to say, I'm not doing it!



Today's work! Tada! Almost gonna finish everything, just need to fix the leg, protector, face and the spear and then I'm done with it! Gonna start color it pretty soon ( this thursday ) but i still haven't scan my picture yet! Tomorrow gonna go to my friend house and do it.. Yesterday chatted with Kien Hou ( Sai Lou ) about staying over at his house during my semester break and I guess he pretty welcome me to his house too! I wonder how to get to his house.. Last time Edd's father fetch us go together but this time have to go on my own haha.. Miss his house and his room too! Not to mention, MGS4!! If I ever got the chance to overnight in his house again, I sure will snatch his PS3 and play! Woohoo... I'm gonna share 1 song to you guys.. is Colbie Caillat - Falling For You, Hope you enjoy it!




No comments:

Post a Comment