Friday, November 13, 2009

A Moment of Silence

let's take 5 minute in Silent..

5 minute....

4 minute....

3 minute....

2 minute....

1 minute....

AHHHHHH !! BEH TAHAN !! Today went to Uni early than usual, reach there bout 9am in the morning and try to finish up my model and I actually did finished it on time but get a negative feedback and have to redo it again! Haihz... Seriously my luck has gone down to the bottom.. About lecturer's comment, I do not wish to say it anymore,if you want to know, please ask me personally.. Too sad to post it here .. oh by the way, I already knew it will turn out to be like this so I'm okay anyway.. Then later I had a good afternoon show with my college friends.. IS 2012 MOVIE !! Man, I strongly encourage you guys to go and watch it ! Is really interesting ! I'm gonna watch it again tomorrow hoho... Since I need to redo my model, guess I've gotta buy another arcrylic color the third time AGAIN ! I don't mind buying it as long as I've got my work done on time.. Now I've gotta submit it next Tuesday before I can enjoy my holiday wuu wuu...
Someone please save me !! Hell, I hate my lecturer ( Mr Teh ) oops, forgot that I should not mention it here.. Haihz.. Totally moodless today, and freaking tired too! Whole day busy.. I guess tomorrow too gonna be a pretty busy day for me awww... Nevertheless, I will not give up eventhough I've failed many times too! As long as I put my hearts in, I'm sure I can get something nice out right? Yosh!! Ganbatte !!

Sorry peeps, I'm kinda tired today.. Spare me please k? I'll upload more tomorrow If I can.. today just suddenly thought of my brother.. so long we never have a chat already, I wonder how he is lately.. Should I SMS him? I almost forget about him but suddenly remembered him.. Miss the time where we have our sweet chat through MSN and games.. I hope he didn't forget about me.. Miss you bro.. Oh Oh, I almost forget ! Today is Wai Weng's bro big day !! And Jon too!! Am here gonna wish you two Happy Always !! May all your wish come true !! Take care ya Sai Lous!

Cheers,
Mr.G

No comments:

Post a Comment