Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Reflection

Looking upon the Image in the water,
I see someone,
pale and sad,
Clouds with thoughts,
"Who is he?"
I asked.
" Is he....Me?"
"In The Past?"
"Who is the guy?"
"Staring straight back at me?"
"Why is my reflection show.... someone I don't know?"
"When will my reflection show......
"Who I am inside?"

"Why must we all conceal?"
"What we think?"
"How we feel"
"Must there be a secret me
Im forced to hide?"

"When will my reflection show...
who I am inside....?"

Here,
I am,
flashing back,
the thoughts that I have in mind,
Memories slipped like a symphony played,
Who I am?
When will I,
find myself?

Hehe, I'm not emo, just have this thoughts to write this thing out.. Is a very nice song by Lea Solonga - Reflection and also Christina Aguilera - Reflection. What a wonderful song and beautiful lyrics, I grasp the meaning deeply.

Lea Solonga Version - Reflection



Christina Aguilera - Reflection



In Love with Disney song ~ Usual routine for today, nothing to write ~ See Ya ~

Cheers,
Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment