Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tired...

Yoohoo peeps! I'm freaking tired to update today's blog so I make it short whenever I can.. Today seems like a good tiring day for me cause of Church choirs ( luckily Pei Pei, my teacher didn't come so no class or else, I guess I will yawn quite alot of time ) and sing throughout the day.. from 11 to 12 or so I can't remember, guess I'm getting old now already ! Ish.. Ohya, after Church, went to have a nice lunch with my mom in Leisure Mall eating in Kenny Rogers Roaster! I heard they got new menu so today went to try and it tasted quite okay the food.. But I believed other restaurant are much better than this so I recommend try others first before coming to this shop.. Ordered Caramel Chocolate Ice Blended wee ~~ I love that drink LOL! And my mom complained that her coke didn't served so in the end, she get coke as free drink LOL! Nice service but food taste okay only.. That's pretty sad..

I went to Giant shopping together with my mom and bought lots of thing back home too! Rm99 in total and we got sausages, chipsmore, yogurt ( Pure ), HL milk, dutch lady chocolate milk and ETC. My friend said male shouldn't drink too much of milk cause it is meant for girls mostly to drink for private part to grow ( I guess? ) I have no clue on this, just heard that from others so don't complain / debate / scold or angry for saying this. Anyway, I went to market with my mom too in the morning, learned quite alot of things from her like what sort of name for certain vege, fish and etc. but nobody drop their money today =( can't get any luck Sigh.. Hehe, gonna start making some new dish out pretty soon! Hopefully I can snap some pretty good pictures of the dish then I'll post it here whenever I can so stay tune!

Ohya, I've done coloring my model, it looks pretty GOLD now, ain't cheap anymore ( That's what my lecturer said, it is a cheap king Grrrr ) and I almost used up my white arcrylic as well as gold color too! I wonder I should get another box of it or not hmm.. Rm30 per box is costly! I guess I better save some or else I'm GG-Fied! I Wonder I can hand in on Tuesday or not, some more I thought of writing a short story regarding all the character given by Mr Teh.. If can finish everything today, that's pretty cool! Now my model looks nice already Hoho.. I hope this will surprise that MR Teh so that he can take back his words Hoho.. I plan to color the board white with a goldish crown as decoration too! I wonder whether it looks nice or not hmm.. Anyway, will post the model after I've done everything so stay tune ya!

First time after many years, I start to blender today! WoW, almost spoil it already LOL! After I press On then suddenly stop it, Boom is what I heard! Luckily the thing didn't break apart or else I'm gonna get scolding from my parents LOL! First time make yogurt drink but turn out not as what I expected.. Not sweet just got Mango taste on it.. What I mean is, I'm making yogurt drink with blender lol.. that's why first experience but parents were okay with it but I ain't satisfy! I'm gonna make again someday, maybe tomorrow or this weekend hmm.. Got scolding from my mom cause dirty my own clothes and kitchen cloth and kitchen floor when I try my best to open the yogurt pack but in the end.. Zoooppp! Yogurt flew all over my clothes, cloth and floor and there's where I get scolding from my mom LOL! I scold her back too using her language hehe.. My mom always complain that she can't trust our work but insisted on giving us household chores so I behtahan scold her back if can't trust us then don't give us do LOL! She keep quiet then hahahaha...

Anyway, gonna go sleep, pretty tired already... Sms me or call me whenever you need me so Adios!

Cheers,
Angel Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment