Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy Wizzy

Today seriously is a busy wizzy day for me! Wake up already start doing my clay model ( interesting eh? seeing me so hardworking is a rare scene ) Neways, I just touch up my clay model's body, protector and abit of the legs part, hopefully by tomorrow, Mr. Dennis will help me to refine it and then I'll add more into it.. Next week Thursday is the due date already and we have to present our model and what more than I forgot to put on color on my drawing of the model I have to do? Tomorrow suppose to let him see but I forgot until now only then I remember.. Really GG.Com! But anyway, I really really pray hard that I can submit everything next week Thursday and then I'm on sky high already ! Is Semester Break !! *Yay * But gonna rot at home doing nothing except going for gym.

Finished touching up my clay then I follow my aunt for brunch with grandma along in Leisure Mall dining at Esquire Kitchen hoho.. Free some more, who don't want? But I seriously gonna miss my grandma when she's not here ( things started to change only then you will know how to appreciate it ) so, I seriously, take my role as her grandchildren "gap" food for her to eat while I eat my part too Hehe.. Pretty rare for me to do this eventhough I stay with her for 21 years yet this is my first time I ever do so, guess I pretty much miss her though.. When she's not around, I have to mop the floor, feed and change newspaper for my rabbit ( yeah, the poo is really frustrating ) and cook dinner for the family.. WoW, I guess I've messed up everything today! Cooked 2 dish, 1 is Chicken marinated with Oyster Sauce and Slice potato and normal Vege that every housewife will cook.. Too bad I guess I've messed up quite alot today but the food still eatable.. Hey, don't blame me! I only know how to cook but seriously, I Never Ever prepare the dish before so take me some time to do it actually.. I don't even know how to pluck the vege into parts, and find it difficult to chop the chicken into smaller part but so far so good, the food still eatable.. Love the oyster sauce chicken, taste really fantastic but the potato too raw already.. Didn't boil it with water before I cook it and the vege is abit salty.. Too panic till I've messed up everything ( I back late after going for facial treatment ) That's why mom come back and rescue me from misery, so having a fine dinner just now hoho...

Speaking bout facial treatment, Seriously, this is my first time ever go for facial treatment.. The staff are pretty good in doing this, and serving the customer politely.. At first we have to wash our feet with salt water and then use brush to brush our feet before we proceed to facial treatment.. We have to smell some aroma thingy that is said help us to relax ourself and refresh ourself and then we have to go 1 on 1 with the beautician.. Quite pretty all of them I can said and they very careful in handling your face.. Ohya, we have to change before they can start doing their job.. So everything set, we have to lie on a bed in a very dark room ( Really like an operation room, very small and dark with just 1 light on top of your head ) hen everything start.. Cleanse your face with cleanser, help you to "picit" all your blackhead out ( seriously damn pain I can tell you guys ) and then facial mask + shoulder and hand massage ( WOOHOO! Really enjoy this part very much, very relaxing ) She help to do everything for me, I just lie there and almost fall asleep but everything is perfect! I give 10/10 of it! Good services, polite in communication, serve customers with a smile and then promote their product to us ( I was lucky I never buy it, it worth almost Rm283 for 4 product ) but my friend,Yew bought 4 product from them worth Rm145 together with the treatment and we get to enjoy Fish Spa too! Very geli looking at it plus the fishes bite your leg makes you really "geli" ( I don't know how to express it ) but overall, Marvellous! Herbaline in Connaught, just before UCSI you can see a green building, that's it!

You know, things need a change, Only then you will appreciate it! Many people walk in and out from your life but only a few will lay their footprints in your heart.. Those are closely related to me.. My grandma, grandma's sister, grandpa, Eddie and Joe. Though they are far apart from me, some may even went to heaven already, staying with my Father in Heaven, they never fail to make me flashback those memories I had with them. Happy moment, Sad moment, sometimes tears will flow out remembering them,even now when I think back also, tears just won't stop flowing.. I wonder why, guess I'm pretty weak physically and mentally too. Grandma helps to do alot of household chores yet she never complain doing it and she do it just for us cause she know she cares for us. I felt how she felt last time.. Doing household chores is really tiring, some more when you saw your family member just relaxing there watching TV or playing games, you just can't help it but to complain how hard it is to do such work.. I did felt it too when my sis was just relaxing there watching anime while I'm mopping the floor.. I guess it does for my mom too. When grandma stay with aunt and uncle, things start to get messy but I hope everything will be fine. I guess when everything changed, you will start to appreciate it.

Eddie and Joe, although much quarrels that we did in the past, I still did miss you guys lots lately.. I wonder how you both doing there.. working fine? staying fine? I hope you are... Especially Joe, I really wish you can come back to celebrate Christmas with us together ever since you went to Kota Kinabalu to work.. I also hope that you will be able to join us for a trip to Singapore ( If ever success ) and Eddie, I guess I no need to repeat anymore, everyone knows it LOL.. Grandpa and Grandma's sister in heaven, I pray that you are watching over me, guarding me to the right path that I should live my life as.. I pray that you will pour your blessing on me so that I can spread the gospel to everyone who want to belive in Jesus.. Thanks for everything you guys ( everyone I've mention above ) did for me, I will never forget it. Never.

SPM around the corner!! Shui! Joyce! Serene! Ganbatte kudasai! Give your best to it! Strike to win this war! Never ever give up! I know you all can do it! Yosh! Ganbatte!!

Cheers,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment