Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Left 4 Dead 2 - Christmas Party?!

LEFT 4 DEAD 2 HAS RELEASED !! Grab it now, Grab it fast, Grab it before is too late!! New Map, New features, New Characters, New Weapons ( Axe, Frying Pan, Katana, etc ) New Monster! ( Spitter, Charger, Jockey, etc ) New healing item? ( Can revive dead mates ) and so much more ! I've played only once and I really get addicted into! I can't wait for this coming Thursday cause I'm going to buy it !! Weeee !! Must invite Kum, Heng, Yan and Yew to play only "chi gek " First time play already play expert mode walao! I can't win anyway, since I don't know the road to safe house hehe.. By the way, L4D the first edition, I already finished 3 out of 4 map in expert mode! Pro eh? Hehe.. I think something wrong with my PC nowadays, it keeps hang for no reason! Sigh, guess I need to reformat and install Window 7! Hohoho... I'll see how it goes by then.

Grandma is coming back soon to stay for a while since my 2nd uncle will be coming back for a holiday for few days I guess yippee !! Means I can laze around when grandma is here hoho! She's gonna do the laundry, cooking, sweeping and mopping the floor once again! GG! Haha, I'm just kidding! Guess when both of them come back, I'm gonna cook something delicious for them! Just you wait guys, I'm pretty sure I can cook something nice this time! maybe mixtures of both western and eastern food? Haha, who knows... I'm getting hungry just by thinking of it LOL! Haven't had my dinner yet, guess I'm going now.....

Christmas is coming soon! Is already passed 1 month ever since my semester break starts. Sigh, time sure fly fast.. I lazy already to study! Ugh... New semester starting next month, guess I ain't prepare for it.. Anyway, I was wondering whether this year we ( secondary schoolmate ) will be having a blast on Christmas Eve or not hmm... Was eager for that to happen but then I got carol to attend to Sigh.. which to choose? Maybe I attend half of the carol and half of the party? Can enjoy both so why not? LOL! Hopefully got turkey! Man, I'm craving for that ugh... Hungry des! Anyway, hopefully this time Christmas will have some surprise for me. Been dying for that to happen but I wonder it will or not.. Nevermind, should wait for that day hehe...

Cheers,
Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment