Saturday, November 21, 2009

21st November 2009

Sorry, can't seems to get any title for this post so I just put date for today! Ah! Freaking tired + Freaking heavy rain pour = Nice day to sleep! LOL! anyway, today really tired after a long 3 to 4 hours of exercise + dancing + PJ + Yoga in gym really break my bones but can't help it. I feel so refresh + so happy after finished all these exercise. Seems like I pretty much enjoy it but is like hell due to long hours of exercise. Woke up at 9am and I already have to start preparing to go to gym! Aihz, in order for me to get slim and packs, no choice, have to burn my calories, fats in order for me to get shape else, Haha, you might even laugh at me in the future having a walking egg on the street LOL!

Stupid Rain just won't stop these days! And I get wet due to F**king rain! Argh!!!! Was walking half way back home when the rain started to fall! Damn it! Just when will the rain stop?! I have enough of this! Enough of getting myself wet! What more than I'm wearing white T-shirt today?! Grrrr !!! Was damn tired after gym some more walking back home + freaking heavy rain! What more than no lunch for me?! Mom didn't buy any lunch for me today and she have to attend her graduation ceremony. This just won't get any better! Have to stuff my tummy with 2 packet of Maggie mee Tom Yam LOL! At least something hot once in a while hehe! But mom always complain that I eat too much maggie mee, my hair starts to fall now! She just love to complain on every stuff! From vege to my hair, from rabbit to money, whatever that I got involved, she will take and complain every now and then! Grrr! I scold her back that is better if I eat more maggie mee, hair will just fall without getting any haircut! That will help to save some money for you! LOL! Then she keep quiet without saying a word HAHAHA! At least I win!

Tomorrow no church and that means I can stay up late tonight, trying to get my char to lvl60 in Red Cliff (RC) now already lvl58, left 2 more level and I can go for battlefield with my other comrades hehe! Chiong arrrr !! Just now went to eat tong shui with Kum, Heng and Yan and then they come to my house to take something since Kum already format his computer so he have to come and take some setups and files for him to install and we had a nice chat hehe.. Never been so much fun lately, at least I enjoyed it, and I've showed them some interesting anime ( some might be pervert though ) and they just laugh and laugh and laugh! Haha! at least they won't get bored coming to my house hehe... Something to entertain them! Feeling so happy!

My best friend, Joe birthday is coming real soon! 23rd of November together with my dearest brother, Venizo too! I wonder how are they as I'm really miss them too much lately. I guess I shouldn't wish them too early, maybe save till Monday 12am only I start to wish them. Just hope they are in KL now, at least I can give birthday present or celebrate birthday with them.. Long time never meet, kinda feel lonely without them Haihz... Well, can't help it though,they busy with work and I'm busy with my studies too Sigh.. I just got back my result but only World Englishes and I get 76 for WE Sigh.. Really disappointed! I got high expectation in English subject that I can score A but in the end, I get B+ Sob sob... I guess I took wrong course, should have taken Music or English Language, now regret is too late already.. I guess I should continue in my 3D animation subject. Ganbatte Kudasai! I know I can ! Yosh !!

Seems like the news about Snowing in Kuala Lumpur is fake ! Ish, and I thought I can at least experience snow in my area but none.. Well, is better that way though, at least doomsday won't happen that early hehe.. Should at least let me enjoy my life first before I'm ready for it..

K, write till now, if got anything else then I'll update it here so stay tune peeps! Goodnight and take care! You too Eddie!

Cheers,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment