Saturday, November 28, 2009

Keep a smile for a brighter day !

I got a feeling ~ That tonight's gonna be a good night ! Woohoo ~ yesterday had a fight with my mom about what we both did wrong to each other and I was terribly not in a mood yesterday night and a moody person will get bad luck whole day cause everything you do is just so messed up, so wrong, so bad luck so I better not emo that much ( if can be prevent ). You know what? Red Cliff we have this quest for fishing and I break my record to get the least good fish ( 2 carp 1 tasty if you know what I mean ) and my friend, Heng almost canceled today's dinner due to his grandma's birthday celebration ( which he remembered wrong that is supposed to be next week not today ) and I've skipped today's gym class too! Don't have the mood to go ( and mostly is because I was quite lazy to go cause is in the morning 10 20am! ) The quarrel start when we were eating steamboat and then boom ! Yada yada thingy happened which I don't intend to mention it here.. Anyway, that was yesterday..

Today I'm quite happy hehe! I went to lunch with my friend, Heng + Yew ( After he finished his gym class and thanks to his advice too! Thanks for cheering me up Yew when I needed someone to "hoi gai" ) in Wong Kok and as usual, the food really is "Ma Ma Dei " but the drink is nice! Longan milk shake with Kiwi and then go out whole day with Kum, Heng, Yan for dinner near Sg Long together with Yew but I forgot which restaurant already! Fun is that we 5 people already ordered 8 to 9 food and mixed together and eat LOL! We got Lan Zi Chicken ( Nice! ), 2 Ham Yu Fa Lam Bou Rice ( never tried ), Gong Bou Chicken Rice ( Weird sauce but not bad ) , 1 Tom Yam Fried Rice Thai Style ( Yes! Just too salty ), Tom Yam Soup ( salty too! but nice! ) 1 Herbal Soup, 1 Bak Kut Teh, 1 Plate of Chicken Wings ( Around 10 or so ) , Char Siew Siu Yuk and Char Keow Teow! WoW, Got 11 dish! Not bad not bad! And we manage to finished it up too! But somehow I get stomachache for that Ugh... Not good to be too greedy too sometimes hehe. Ohya, I bought 1 Rm10 cubicard too! Since I already bought 1 Blue Sabre which cost around 1 jade and I left 14 gold.. Have to buy cash item and then re-sell it only I can earn back my money wu wu wu.... Anyway, have a good day today! ^^

Cheers,
Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment