Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A day too long for something to miss

Hey yo Peeps! How's ya doing? I'm fine here as always, and no worries, today didn't get teasing from Mr. Teh ( First time in my whole life, WoW, that's miracle! ) and credit to my friend, Usaid for helping me on my king's head, now I've finally done the whole model! *YaY* Have to start color it whole tomorrow, no time to waste since Friday ( Change day to Friday ) is the presentation, have to rush things up! Which means I've gotta stop playing computer already! Aww.. Anyway, today was really unlucky. Something bad happened to me! I was locked in! I came back and I throw the key else where and start collecting clothes since is raining heavily outside and all the clothes are wet ( Duhhh ) and I wet myself too! Thanks to the Rain, now I freaking hate rain! Never ever mention it! So right, I was rushing to collect all the clothes in and then head to gym since 3:20pm is BodyBalance class so I quickly change my clothes ( my friend,Yew and my sister was rushing me ) and then only realize that, WHERE THE HELL IS MY KEY?! That time was already 2 40pm and I haven't have my lunch too! So I quickly search the whole house only to realize that my key was thrown into the balcony, in the corner of the wall, stuck there... WTH! I searched for like 15 minutes only then I've found it.. When I go out... The rain stopped. Is this a joke? Man,really bad luck!

I was so in a hurry, I run out from the house, took a cab and meet my friend in Leisure Mall only then that I know that the class is at 4:20pm not 3:20pm.. I... was... damn... speechless... standing there with my mouth opened wide with the thought of WTF?! Why am I even rush? Waste my time and money and effort too! Frustrated, I pull my friend to Sushi King and have a blast! Ate 1 Kodomo Bento and few plates and my friend ate 5 plates of sushi too! Total cost me around Rm5x ( WOW, NOT CHEAP! ) then only I regret HAHAHHAHAHAHAA... Haven't pay for my gym fees too! This is indeed marvelous! Not to mention that I almost break my backbone, my thigh and my chest, belly and arms too! God, this is overly stretching my body off! BodyCombat was nice, pretty nice that I've sweat alot too! Accidentally kicked my friend in the elbow LOL! Gomen Gomen.. Finished gym then I went to meet my mom and sis ( both also finished work ) then I start scolding my sister for not doing her job! My mom too keep scolding both of us that we can't be depend on. Gawsh, not my fault wei... Anyway, learnt something new today from mom LOL! Can't wait to cook for others, especially my best friend too!

Chatted with Ken, Ee Wil Ken about how's life going on.. He seems pretty cool, having a good and happy life. Didn't know he care bout me too when he saw that I'm moody ( Due to tiredness ) then he's the only person who MSN me and asked me why moody then we had a good chat haha.. He asked bout his homework too! Hey, I can be reliable sometimes you know? Hoho... I got ask him about Eddie, seems like he's doing fine there, Glad to hear that =) Ohya, I still remember he intro me this song, guess I still love it till now hoho.. is by Kelly Clarkson - Sober. Enjoy it peeps!



Here are some funny videos from youtube ALSO introduce by Eddie. A korean guy singing Mariah Carey's song. Here it is, hope it will make you ROFLMAO!

Mariah Carey - Touch My Body



Beyonce - Listen



Mariah Carey - We Belong Together



Mariah Carey - I Still Believe



Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby



An Official Video by Beyonce - Listen, I kinda like this song.. Downloading it now he he he he...



Cheers,
Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment