Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Always waiting for A Message

Today can consider Unluckiness In Life - Bound to Happen Part 2! Morning woke up and then quickly done my drawing ( Actually, just darken the line ) cause its gonna rain soon so after finished everything, took a cab and went to Leisure Mall for a drawing scan but on the way home, is still bright outside and without rain too! Wasted Rm3 for scanning ( A3 size ), Rm3.80 for cab and Rm4.xx for a cab too when going back home so total cost around Rm1x for such a clueless weather today.. Just because of 1 drawing wasted Rm1x is not worth it! I can just walk to Leisure Mall to and flow without waste a penny on transport!

2nd unlucky thing happened today is got scolded from mom by not doing my job well ( in cooking issue ) didn't do exactly the way she done it ( steps by steps on cooking a dish ) and really cause quite a mess in kitchen room but overall, I still can finished preparing the dish I want so is okay anyway, but I've lost my ring wuwu.. luckily sis found it on the bed and give it back to me or else I've gotta buy another 1 to replace it.. My precious ring~ sound like Smeagel in Lord of The Ring LOL!

3rd Unlucky thing will be when I went out to get my supper with my sis and mom but the Porridge shop ( Yes, porridge for supper ) didn't open!! Gawd.. Why so many things happened to me today! waste my energy to go down and come back up with nothing but an empty stomach...

Tomorrow have to finish up all my model's figure before Tuesday so that I can start applying color on my model.. I've gotta speed up my pace or else I might fail in this subject haihz.. I'm sure I can get everything done by this Sunday hopefully.. I just got my drawing scanned today so here it is..
Although my drawing sucks alot compare to my other friends, at least I try my best to do it.. I've already start applying color on my drawing but it doesn't look nice.. Gotta confront Mr Dennis for help before I can post the colored one here, stay tune peeps! More to come hoho!! Ohya, got new anime to intro you and an old song to intro to you guys! An anime called Nyan Koi! Here's the picture and some plot about this anime! Hope you like it!


Junpei Kōsaka is a second-year high school student who despises cats and has an allergy to them. It just so happens that his high school crush is Kaede Mizuno, a girl who adores cats. One day, while walking home from school, Junpei kicks an empty can and unfortunately breaks the local neko-jizō (guardian deity of cats). He finds he can now understand what cats are saying, including his family's own ill-tempered cat, Nyamsus. However, if he does not fulfill 100 wishes from cats, he will turn into a cat himself, and die of his own allergies. [2]

Direct Copy and Paste from Wikipedia, Too lazy to type it out LOL! Here's the song I've mention, is called Breathless - Shayne Ward



Sorry about the video, this is all I can find, others are all disabled by request from other people so I can't get the link right. Please bear with it, TQ!

Here's the lyric, hope you like it!

If our love was a fairy tale
I would charge in and rescue you
On a yacht baby we would sail
To an island where we’d say I do

And if we had babies they would look like you
It’d be so beautiful if that came true
You don’t even know how very special you are

[Chorus]

You leave me breathless
You’re everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can’t believe that you’re mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you’re leaving me
Breathless

And if our love was a story book
We would meet on the very first page
The last chapter would be about
How I’m thankful for the life we’ve made

And if we had babies they would have your eyes
I would fall deeper watching you give life
You don’t even know how very special you are

You leave me breathless
You’re everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can’t believe that you’re mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you’re leaving me

You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me
You’re like an angel
The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me
You’re something special
I only hope that I’ll one day deserve what you’ve given me
But all I can do is try
Every day of my life

You leave me breathless
You’re everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can’t believe that you’re mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you’re leaving me
Breathless

You leave me breathless
You’re everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can’t believe that you’re mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you’re leaving me
Breathless

Recently, I'm quite bored as nobody message me thru SMS. I hope I can chat with someone thru SMS! I'm Bored! Save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cheers,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment