Thursday, October 8, 2009

Official Launch!


Finally!! Is time to officially launch my blog to the public haha.. Did you not notice the picture above? Is my own creation! I find back my last time pictures and mix it together to form such masterpiece! ROFL Anyway, those pictures from kid to secondary student ( primary i don't think i have ), till meet my close and best friend there to Ragnarok Online friends and now to Uni friends too! But guess what? I short of pictures actually.. Just cin cin cai cai go snatch some pictures from facebook and put it in heh.. how bout it? give comment please... ONLY accept good comments, bad one please don't write ( just kidding! ) Anyway... Here are my Biodata,take a look.. if suits to be friend, just contact me okay?

Name : Gabriel Yap aka Bay aka Lenux

Gender : Male

DOB: 17/3/1988

Nationality : Malaysian

Course : Major in 3D Animation

University : UCSI ( University College Sedaya International )

Hobbies : Sleep, Chat, Draw?, Gaming, Reading ( If there's any book that interest me )

Likes : Chicken Rice, All sorts of spicy foods, dessert, herbal drink and etc. nice personality person

Dislikes : Bad personality person

Abit of me : Well, I'm not sure how to express myself well, but, is good for you to find out more about me than for me to jolt it down for you right? Words can be deceiving so... yeah,that's what i wanna say ( not even telling anything about me at all =X )

No comments:

Post a Comment