Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Dark Room

Tonight wasn't a night for me, I felt so moody right now Haihz.. Firstly, I sincerely apologize to my friend and my brother here now that If I done anything wrong,please forgive me.. The story is like this..................

The game called Emil Chronicles Online (ECO) where my brother and I was playing it and due to that I'm lacking of interest in this game, I might be less active on it and my brother thought that I'm quitting and he was quite sad yet emo-ing now that he might lost a good friend / brother and he thought that I was playing him since I treated him so good at first and leave him right now... I also felt so guilty to leave you like this gor and about I don't understand you, trust me, I do.. The words that you've sent to me,I saw my reflection on it.. I used to sent it to my ex brother, E, and we ended up like this.. Don't worry,I will always be there for you when you needed me, just send me a message and I'll login to accompany you, no worries yeah! I'm still really sad right now,I hope you know it too and I hope,you will read my blog too.. I'm sorry, and I'm sorry to you too E, if you ever read my blog, hope you will forgive me.

Next story is...................

Is about a game too called Red Cliff where I called my friend who was busying doing his translation to help me on a quest in battlefield so he agreed to help me on it. So, in between the game period, we are supposed to kill a monster called Blood Fang, a white tiger in this quest but he bring me go wrong road and then i say to him " You bring me walk wrong road jor, nothing to say you already " and he was so pissed off he replied me " Then you man man play ba " and logoff.. Oh my God! Did I do anything wrong? It wasn't meant to be a scolding but a teasing, meant to be a joke yet he take it so serious and so xiao qi and then logoff just like that.. I was like WTH? Readers, you judge it! Did I do wrong here? I know that he was so busy with his translation doesn't mean you have to take everything so seriously! Plus, we do used to joke and tease each other and I didn't use any vulgar on him, why are you so pissed off? Haihz.. This 2 close friends of mine just ruin my night just like that.. Now I felt I've done so much wrong already, please tell me honestly, did I really do wrong? in this 2 case? I'm confused, like walking around endlessly in a maze.. Please save me!

Anyway, is still early for me to head to my bed but I guess I really should go now since I'm not in a good mood now.. Sorry, and I sincerely apologize to you guys, to the readers that if I ever did wrong in the past or in present now, I hope you will forgive me. Now that I think back what I did in the past, is quite funny and silly actually LOL I hope I won't walk back the same I am in the past.. Have faith in God, Goodnight.

Cheers,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment