Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Acceptance

Finally, my artwork is accepted by Mr Dennis ( Not Mr. Teh ) but just need some modification and proportion and I'm done with it ! *Yay me* Been a tired week for me, have to rush this and that.. not really much time to play any games lately but still, that's life haha.. gotta enjoy it as much as we can right? My legs seems to recover much already, at least now i can run for a bit, well, is a good news right? That means I can start doing sit-up and pumping already ! This weekend gonna go for jogging too! Is time to keep fit already.. Don't want people to start calling me 31 waist size ! Pif you all! I'll remember it.. Everyone been saying I'm thin whereas I'm not! Eyes may be deceiving, you gotta trust me don't you?

Next assignment will be World Englishes presentation *heart beating fast* I wonder whether I need to present or not but I guess not.. My other 2 reliable friends will handle it * evil smile* but of course, I need to do something about.. Maybe printing? Hmm... well, Wish us luck then =D Anyway, Studio base Learning is harder than World Englishes.. Now that he accept my artwork, is time to do turn around in which includes Front view, Side View, 3/4 view and back view.. Well, I've done front, side and back view so far ( is just the skeleton, no big deal ) left 3/4 view for tomorrow.. now is time to hit the bed or maybe play some games or read some manga before I sleep.. About the flying cockroach.. well, I don't see it flying here and there tonight, I guess it just run off from my house ( hopefully ) so I guess I can sleep in peace tonight muahahaha... been having a lot of cockroach nightmares, don't wish it comes again... Well, I guess that's all for tonight..



I'm found this youtube video very very VERY Interesting! Is all in Facebook now and i got no doubt that this guy called Robert Muraine is human! He is very talented and he did street dance for 2 or 3 years already and his dance was really Marvellous ! For sure he is ! Have a look and you will know what I'm talking about.. Your eyes will open wide in surprise! I can't believe it myself either but is true that he dance like that OMG! Have a look, have a look!

Gotta bounce,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment