Friday, October 9, 2009

Like a working Ant

Oh man, nowadays I'm fully packed with assignments !! How am I gonna survive this sem with tons of paperwork I need to do? First come to first, my World Englishes is killing me half! The assignments keep coming in non stop that I barely can even breath at all! Luckily, is coming to an end soon.. 2 more weeks is my final exam for world Englishes, phew...! At least there goes 1 of my subject.. Now what I need to complete is my Assignment 4,5 and 6! Guess tomorrow I've to stay at home and complete all the task before I can go out and enjoy.

Apart from that, Studio Base is like a disaster! Name out all the disaster that you know, I can tell you right now that all this disaster that happened in the world happened to me. My drawing keep rejected by my lecturer, Mr. Teh who knows nothing (I think he is) at all! He never show us his skill, how he draw, how he take photos this and that.. Isn't it a little unfair to all of us? Being a lecturer who doesn't show us his skill but talk only (as in feh shui) help us nothing! Nothing at all! No one in my class likes him and I can repeat that, NOBODY LIKES HIM AT ALL! Pif! Tell you what, he can actually come to class and talk non stop for 2 hours and maybe even 3 hours! What a feh shui King he is.. Not to say that I dislike him just because he rejected my drawing, but everyone too did the same so can't blame me for doing that right?

Ohya, I can finally play Disgaea 2 in my PSP! Yay me! Thanks to my friend who help me out for that =) Credit to you Wei Hong for helping me or else I really will give up on playing it.. Is 2.25am now, guess i better hit the bed now.. Have to wake up at 7am for jogging.. Nowadays i really wanna build up myself.. I've been very week pass 21 years old ALREADY! What a shame to me,I need to do lots and lots of sports so that I can be healthy and even gain muscles too! Hopefully I can succeed it in no time! So, Cya folks!


Cheers,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment