Sunday, October 11, 2009

Never feel this pain before...

Phew! Finally, today I have some time for myself! and FINALLY! World Englishes Assignments I've finished all!! *yay me* But, my nightmare has just begin.. Studio Base Learning is another major major MAJOR Disaster in the whole world !! I hope this time my artwork won't be rejected again.. My patience is at its limit, I might explode any time from now.. Anyway, I really do relieved that all my assignments is finished, now I just need to worry about my exams and my presentation which is this wednesday *heart beating fast* and WTH, whole day my legs muscles is killing me! Am I deserved for this? Maybe I never do warm up before I run, dat's why pain till now.. God, Please help me out T_T

I can't even walk now! (oops, looks like i'm too exaggerate) no la, not can't walk, is just barely can walk.. is really painful, luckily no tears come out phew.. Went down from the stairs is really killing me! each step is like a knife stabbing on your thigh! Barely can make it down my flat to buy food.. anyway, I endure it and finally, bought fish head noodles for lunch haha.. Nyum Nyum!! Got burger for supper too! Man, "what you give is what you get back in return" never wrong! I give up my time to jog and I get back delicious food too, what did you say huh buddy? Lucky or not? :D

I've drawn 3 of the best character in my sketch book, I wonder should I darken the line and then scan it out for peeps like you to view it or not hmm... Not to say I'm lazy but I quite packed lately, forgive me dood! Anyway, to those who read this blog, I hope you all will join me in ECO ( Emil Chronicles Online ) as I'm really bored to play alone whenever I've got the time for it.. Or else, how bout Asiasoft new online game - Warrior of the 3 Kingdom? Looks like Dynasty Warrior though, hope you all will like it.. Below is the game picture, I won't be telling you how the game works so is better you find it out yourself! You can find it on Youtube some in gameplay scenes and function of the game so hope you all enjoy ya!



Well, is 12:35am now, guess i better go read some manga, eat some burger and then hit the bed hehe.. Is been a wonderful day today but seems like the rain is pouring in my heart hmm I wonder why.. something fishy going on in my mind, guess I better forget about it.. Omg, a flying cockroach invade my room !! All my plan spoilt T_T have to sleep in my dad's room the whole night.. sigh...




I think I still miss E...............

No comments:

Post a Comment