Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Exam Finished - Banzai !

Hey dude and dudes! I'm back once again to update my blog ( though is just a day pass ) Exam just ended today and what's more, is HOLIDAY !! Banzai !! But still I have one more practical class, the Studio Base class.. We just finished making our so called skeleton model out by using wires, both thin and thick so that when we apply clay on it, it creates a foundation to support the clay.. no worries,is a lot of fun doing that Heh.. Well, talk about today exam, I manage to finished all the questions given, both objective and essays ( lucky me ) but I only manage to write out all the points I know but regarding the elaboration, is ugh........... well, let's just hope I can score B or A ba haha.. Since exam just finished, what else more than gaming my whole holiday? Oh wait, maybe i'll enter fitness first or piano lesson hmm... both attracts my attention pretty well too! But i only can choose 1 so... Let's just leave it to God to decide!

Busying playing 2 games currently, Red Cliff English Version and Emil Chronicles Online.. I Believe I've posted both the game in my blog here, please do refer back to my post if you wanna find out more about this game.. Some videos attract my attention, they sing pretty well too! Hope you like it.. A song from Tamia - Officially Missing you and Unashamed - Starfield but covered by this 2 brilliant girl, Janice and Sonia, do enjoy their songs..



Tamia - Officially Missing You by JS



Starfield - Unashamed by JS

Okay la, I continue my game for a little while then head on to bed.. Goodnight ya peeps! Don't miss me =) and Pey, thanks for the wishes! I hope I can score well too! Hehe..

Cheers,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment