Saturday, October 10, 2009

What a life !

Phew, What a life !! Haven been so refreshing after all the months I've went through. Now finally I get to feel the cold breeze yet windy weather this morning with a little bit of raindrop falling from the sky.. What a jog! A very nice jogging experience today! Finally, I get to wet my whole body with sweat LOL although my legs hurt due to too much of running, jogging and walking up the slope and running down the slope too! Those Aunties still there dancing happily, a never change picture in my mind flip through haha..

A bit of flashback today, the picture still clearly visible in my mind, showing out ah ying walking on the "sack chuen lou" ( I don't know what it called in English but is a pathway full with tiny rocks that you need to step on it to determine how healthy you are ) wearing black T-shirt and purple shorts.. still remembering your smile and other friends beside you holding your hand.. Man, that was the best day we had back then Hahaha.. Nevertheless, is just a memory now =) treasuring it very well..

Today I very guai zhai jor la.. Help ah gor ( Guo Keng ) burn his song ( but a failure ) then later on teman him go CC da gei, truly amazing leh.. Wonder why I so energetic after finished joking? The truth behind is... ALI CAFE !! I wonder if its helpful but I never drink it before, not even a sip.. I'm just kidding,don't take it seriously okay? Actually, I'm pretty exhausted.. Almost fell asleep in CC, a very embarassing scene I have to admit.. well, what to do,promise jor go then must go lo.. he also teman us jor this morning for jogging so, in order to be fair, have to teman him back right?

Anyway, really feel so tired today, yet my legs still pain till now and I haven finished my assignments yet staying alone in the house for whole night, Happy or Sad? I wonder... nevertheless, have a great tom yam soup rice with ice kacang really brighten my night man! Never felt this good before! Finished up my assignments the next day ( hopefully ) and starts my drawing at night.. hopefully what I wish for come true la haha.. Cherio peeps! Have to hit the bed once again.. really miss my bed,soft and fluffy... A smile a day brighten up your day! =) no more sad faces !!


Cheers,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment