Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dancing is Tiring!!

Never know dancing can be this tiring ugh.. Today supposed to go Fitness First with my mom to participate in Line Dancing at 3pm but my mom came back home late ( around 2 50pm ) that's why we have to skip line dance class and went to do some light exercise like tracking ( I wonder is it the correct word ), cycling and etc so when 4pm reached, my mom and I headed to the dance class called bodystep where you have to do exercises by stepping up and down of a thing ( I don't know what it called ).. Damn, is really tiring going up and down, jumping here and there and spinning here and there too! My mom give up on that exercise and then head to do her cycling exercise while I continue to be in that class.. Seriously, I'm the youngest among there ( I'm suppose ) and many of the adults, both male and female, uncle and auntie were on that exercise too! Not to mention 1 of the malay sister was a great dancer, dancing in front of me and she's my role model to follow LOL I'm just a newbie, so I follow her move ( done alot of mistake ) and of course, sweat alot too! I got pokkai when doing tracking before I enter bodystep class.. Now my right leg "lebam" already! So careless!

LOL! Funniest thing happened after the class.. My mom and I participate in this bodyjam class ( mixture of all dance ) and of course, i saw 2 gay fellow dancing there with great skill! and posture too! very very VERY muscular and they dance like a sexy young lady shaking their bug here and there and they are pretty ugly too! Imagine when you were dancing here and there and then saw them dancing really can make you vomit straight! One of them become my role model although he is quite disgusting but I still follow his movement ( He dance opposite the trainer so I just can see from the back ) WoW! He got pretty great skill in dancing too but.... Ugh! Doesn't need to mention anymore of this.. Dance for 2 hours in both class really can make you fall ill now.. Yeah, I'm quite ill now due to tiredness and lack of exercise can really kill your body straight. I'm suppose to do body building exercise but can't resist the temptation of learning how to dance ( I got interest in dancing actually ) and plus, tomorrow morning got ballroom dancing session in the morning around 8 10am to 10 10am but I sure not gonna attend it. I'm really tired now haihz.. Bought 1 pack of Dutch Lady Chocolate milk and chipsmore to cure my hunger ( dance alot sure hungry ) then went back home and do household chores like sweeping the floor, cook for dinner and feed my rabbit then walla, went to take a nap.

I guess that's all for today but I'm gonna introduce to you peeps 1 old song and is a very nice, relaxing soft melody song.. I hope you like it. Song by Shorty Yuan Ruo Lan - Ban Qing Ge



Yuan Ruo Lan - Ban Qing Ge

Got attracted by this song deeply LOL! Next will be 1 quite old but new album song from Janice - Pretty and another old time favourite emo song Kiss The Rain - Hienie. Greatly touched by both songs and I like them very very much ever since I first heard it in youtube LOL! If you emo and wanted to emo more, Listen to it! It helps you to become more emo person haha.. but nowdays, I emo less I guess heh.. Anyway, do enjoy!



Janice Wei Lan - Vidal



Kiss The Rain - Hienie, Originally by Yiruma

Guess I'm gonna head to my bed and I still missing my old time favourite brother ( now not even friend nor brother anymore due to my fault,sorry ) Guess what done is done, things can't be change anymore in the past. Well, have to live the way it is now, Life is so cruel anyway, gotta bear with it! What more than wishing he will find me back? Anyway, Goodnight peeps!

P/S : I got 1 free entry pass to Fitness First, anyone who wants it can get it from me,TQ

Cheers,
Tiring Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment