Saturday, October 17, 2009

An Emotional Feeling - Something that hard to describe

A little bit of late update today ( should say 2 days since my last update ) well, what to do, yesterday was a busy day for me, have to wake up early and dress up then follow my friend to balakong buy some sculpture needed tools ( clay, jelutong board and etc ) quite a hassel to go here and there in such short time.. by that time is already 12 30pm, already late for Sing K with Pey, Fione and Ken ( I first time hear Ken sing song o.o interesting but very soft voice so hardly can hear what he sing, not bad for him hehe ) so, enjoy myself very much lol.. Been a joke for them! Fione keep say I half half ( half male half female ) and they all laugh once I start to sing using female voice aiseh... but not bad la, is fun afterall! Nevertheless, have a good day yesterday then went to Pasar Malam with Kok Heng and buy some food and dessert.. woot, mango lo-lo is very nice! Rm3.50 per packet is quite reasonable, no doubt that the dessert is worth eating too! You should try it! Connaught and Taman Segar got too! Always buy that on Wednesday and Friday that's why I'm gaining weight now.. Oh, God,look fat in the mirror!

Then went to CC with Kum and Heng and spend bout 2 to 3 hours playing Left 4 Dead and Starcraft.. If you don't know what is Left 4 Dead and Starcraft, here's a picture of it..
Starcraft is like Warcraft, playing strategy game with one another, I'm sure you know it right? Another example will be Age of Empire.. those games strategies are the same.. You build a empire or a barrack or etc to conquer other people base, so whenever every last of them died, you are the victory! Quite simple eh? But don't underestimate them ( as in bot ) they are pro like a human! Once you play, you will know what I mean!




So here another game I would like to Intro to you is Left 4 Dead! You see the picture you already know what type of game it is! Precisely! Left 4 Dead means left 4 human alive in the world to fight against thousands of zombies in the whole wide world! Or maybe millions,trillions and etc. There are other 4 different types of zombie too! Smoker, Boomer, Hunter and Tank have their own ability to own humans! NEVER EVER underestimate what zombies can do to you, you will never know.. Play it and you will know what I mean. Once you try, I'm sure you will addicted to it! I heard Left 4 Dead 2 is coming out this year or maybe next, so I guess I'm gonna try it out! Got different type of human character and various new equipment / tools to fight against these zombie! so Ganbatte yo!

Next will be Anime! Been watching it quite lately.. My best top Anime will be.............................
* drums rolling * Tada !
Yup! Is Shugo Chara and Kateiyoushi Hitman Reborn! Now both are my favourite Anime! Shugo Chara is all about The heroine of the story, Amu Hinamori, is a student at Seiyo Elementary.[3] At first glance, her classmates refer to her as "cool and spicy" and rumors speculate about her personal life. However, her real personality is that of a very shy girl who has trouble showing her true personality. One night, Amu wishes for the courage to show her "would-be" self, and the next morning finds three brightly colored eggs—red, blue, and green—in her bed. At first, she is alarmed, but realizes she must have really wished to change. These eggs hatch into three Guardian Characters: Ran, Miki, and Su. The Guardian Characters aid Amu in discovering who she truly is and help fulfill Amu's dreams. Amu's life becomes much more complex as she struggles to deal with her "would-be" selves and the Seiyo Elementary's Guardians, who recruit Amu as the Joker to search for X Eggs and X Characters, the corrupted forms of peoples' dreams.

Meanwhile, the Easter Company is extracting people's eggs in search of a special egg called the Embryo. The Embryo is believed to grant any wish to the one who possesses it. However, the process creates X Eggs and X Characters. It is described as a white egg with a heart and yellow wings.Which they eventually found out was someone else's egg.

Later on in the series a fourth (yellow) egg is born, this egg contains the Guardian Character Diamond. She was only seen about 2 times in the series until almost the end. She was finally born.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my, quite alot i've copied from Wikipedia, I hope you all dont mind reading it this way... Next will be Hitman Reborn! Here are the plot..

The Reborn! story revolves around a boy named Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada, who is chosen to become the Vongola Family's boss due to him being the great-great-great grandson of the first Vongola boss, who had moved to Japan from Italy during his time. Also, the other candidates for the position of the head of the Vongola Family died. For these reasons, Tsuna is the only remaining heir. As such, Timoteo a.k.a. "Vongola IX", the current head of the family, sends Reborn, an infant hitman from Italy, to train Tsuna. Tsuna then unwillingly undergoes training from Reborn. Reborn's main method of teaching Tsuna is the "Dying Will Bullet", which will make the person be "reborn" with a stronger self intent on fulfilling his dying will. Through his experiences, Tsuna unconsciously becomes stronger and more confident, which ultimately makes him better suited as the Vongola Family's boss despite continuing to reject his Mafia inheritance. He also starts making several friendships such as his crush Kyoko Sasagawa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my,another long post - - sorry peeps, I lazy to summarize everything! But do watch it okay? Is nice! Rating high too!

Ohya, been wondering alot lately.. so long I didn't post my new Family Tree already! is time dood, is time!

Family Tree

Older Brother : Venizo, Lexus , Fung , Guo Keng, Sheng Hao, Xlaw, Chin Hooi, Lancelot

Younger Brother : Kien Hou, Wil Ken, Siew Loon, Bennie, Zintz, Hung

Son : Hong Jin and Tian Yuan

Parents : Jellybean aka Ching and Ryan

Thanks for being there for me no matter how I've changed, no matter how irritating, annoying I am, you never give up on me.. Thanks.. I don't know how to say.. just the word thanks is all I can say out right now.. I'll appreciate your kindness to me, very very much... There's no words to say how I'm feeling right now but I will try to be someone whom I'm not used to be. I hope you will get what I mean =) Thanks..

Today I saw Eddie playing in Garena, sudden thought just flashback to me.. I wonder how is he doing right now? Still emo or happy-go-lucky ne? I hope he's fine right now as I'm fine too! Trying to make a change in my life, I hope you do too! Ganbatte and take care if you ever read my blog.. Ying too! Good luck in your model contest! Hope you become the winner ! I know you can do it! Shui also, do study hard in your SPM okay? Don't always dota aje = = study is also important.. Shit! Speaking bout exams, I'm having exams too next wednesday! Awww man, guess we both have to study already! You too Alex Wong! Don't phail your exam!

Guess I have to sign out from here, night peeps!

Cheers,

Lenux


No comments:

Post a Comment