Friday, September 11, 2009

Footprints in my heart... A walk to walk with my friends


There's alot of person in my life in which I've encountered,
Some have walk in my life without leaving their footsteps,
Some leave their footprints half way but disappeared the second time I look back,
Some,
leave a memorable footprints that doesn't disappear even Tsunami strike.

I'm pretty lucky to have encountered few person that I've treasure the most,
that never give up on me no matter how rotten I am,
That still here for me,
and accept me the way I am,
Their footprints,
Have left a very deep memories in my heart,
I'm contented,
I'm touched,
I'm happy,
And I'll treasure you as much as you treasure me.

You,
Have given me,
Uncounterable advice,
A treasure that you share it dearly with me,
I'll appreciate it,
And I'll keep that in mind,
As it is something that,
Money can't buy,
Thanks,
For being there for me,
Pey and Gors,
Your care and support,
I will treasure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment