Monday, October 26, 2009

Stepping on my Dragon's Tail

Hey,I'm back to update my blog once again! What a night for me, anger and frustrated but anyway, i shall start my story when the time I wake up this morning... - Story Mode : On -

Today wake up around 9 something to precise, should be around 9 30am or so and then start doing my usual routine.. First thing of course is to - switch-on my computer and start playing Red Cliff ( guess I really get addicted into this game ) till I even forget that I didn't brush my teeth Hoho.. Hey, I know what you are thinking now, just forget what I write above there k? Perhaps next time you guys need to remind me to brush my teeth or else I can really sit in front of my computer the whole day without lifting my butt ( that doesn't apply to going for a toilet break or for a nap ) so yeah,I need constant reminder! Anyone? But of course, I don't pay, is a voluntary work.. so do it on your own free will! And, If you ever meet me on the street, no worries! Listerine will do the job Hoho! Neh, I'm just kidding.. I guess I did play Red Cliff the whole day and take an afternoon nap after I've finished my lunch.. Nowadays I keep yawn and need a nap after my lunch, starts to become like a pig haihz..

Anyway,good news guys! My gor seems to be okay today! I indeed very happy to receive his sms this afternoon and he added me too in MSN! Have a good talk with him this evening haha.. Looks like the wind has blown the dark clouds away, now a brightly lit sunlight and puffy clouds are heading my way! Cheer up gor and don't worry, I'll be here for ya heh.. Great that you start to think clearly today and stop emo so if you ever read my blog again, I hope you won't ended up being like me, always can't think clearly and emo the whole day, just wish you would able to smile and brighten up your days.

Kum seems to be alright today,not like yesterday.. And he even asked me whether wanna go eat desserts or not with him and I wanted to but somehow, the plan cancelled due to my close friend, Heng will not be able to make it so yeah.. Can't eat dessert today although I really miss it.. Wait, hold on, is Tong Shui consider dessert? I think it is... Well, everything ends well today! Really happy for it hoho..

Ohya, whenever the clock strike 10 o clock, I will start multi-tasking.. as in play 2 games together! Wanna see how it works? Let's see the picture below!

2 games in 1 screen! Isn't that pro? Neh, I'm sure everyone can do better than me.. See down there, the youtube thingy? I was loading quite a number of songs too! Let's see.. I remember I did took a picture of it.. Hold On..............................................


see how many songs I'm loading? GG.FIED! Thanks to my dad for the upgrading, or else I won't be able to do it like this! Ohya, currently addicted to this song called Rose of Bethlehem. Is a christmas song and since I might be joining carol this year ( If Vir's Christmas Party is cancelled )
gonna sing this song out loud! Is a beautiful song with nice melody indeed! Here's the video, hope you like it!



and not to forget this 2 brilliant girl I've mention earlier, Janice and Sonia! Really love their voice and the song they sang! Look for it here if you want to :-











The song that they sang are mostly Christian songs which I really love it! I hope you don't mind to watch it do you? Or else you will miss such lovely songs..

Do you guys know why I write "stepping on my Dragon's tail " ? Well, I was talking about marriage, and since I've got uncountable brothers, relatives and friends, I was wondering whether I will need 100 tables or not ( is just what I thought in my mind ) and is nothing to have such conversation as we sometimes DO need to think ahead. I was talking here and there and my friend whom I'm not close with ( Player from ECO ) started to boom me with lots of negative feedback and they just step over my boundary, is like stepping on my tail ( I'm a dragon anyway ) so I've started to boom them till my gor also got scared and try to calm me down and them too. Seriously, everyone have its limit to how far can a person go and never ever step over people's boundary,you will just get boomed without noticing it. Anyway, back to the topic.. I really do wish to be able to hold a wedding dinner in a cruise, that's my dream and I hope I can fulfill it. Marriage to me means " yat san yat sai " but nowadays, nobody will be loyal to you anymore.. But i still wish i can be loyal to my love one forever and ever.. Then my close friends started to tease me whenever I started this topic. They said " Wah, so kaya, do mai titanic pose la wei " i really ROFL and I started doing the cross pose LOL! That was something fun to think about haha..

I guess that' all I wanna say today, my story ends here! Goodnight guys and girls!

Cheers,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment