Monday, October 12, 2009

Here comes the Nightmare !!

Tomorrow is the day where I have to submit 8 face expression and various type of clothes with full figure ( whole body i mean ) so, so far, I only manage to draw 2 + the other 3 from the previous work, i got 5 now.. I guess should be alright unless He reject my artwork then I'm doom for the day.. Oh dear Lord,save your child please? Neways, the cockroach that have been hiding in my room finally show out just now ! It's freaking me out ! Why does my grandma don't even wanna kill it? Does she knows that I've been having several nightmares about cockroaches already? Man, what is she thinking...... My dad the same either,doesn't wanna kill it.. keep repeating that I should face my fear but is A FLYING COCKROACH! ANYONE and I mean ANYONE will freak out too! Grandma,what are you seriously thinking...

Ohya,weird news for peeps! I finally found out that my rabbits are both...male! And they even make love too ! Wth are they doing with the same gender?! The world already like that, now even animals too ! The world is really... Turning around? Guess when the times come, everything will make a turn too! Maybe back to Male X Female, not the same sex anymore! It will somehow influence the person's mindset don't you know? Haihz... what a world I'm living in.. Anyway, I guess i'll be skipping friday class as I think i'm going to join pey for a Sing K session ! *Yay Me * Macam tak cukup orang, so if anyone interested, feel free to give me a call or msg me, I'll welcome you anytime anywhere ( not for those who I hate )have to specific la or else later min jor jor tak baik la..

Heng and I thought of having a piano lesson in Connaught, I guess i will take the lesson in Le Sound but wondering whether the price is reasonable or not hmm.. Guess I better go and check it out this Wednesday together with him since we are going to Pasar Malam together so why not right? Hopefully get to enter la.. I already planned to learn piano just that parents alawys stop me from doing that cause can't afford to buy a piano so is a No to me but then now I'm paying for it so is alright then hehe... I'll be hitting the bed now, cya peeps! With a smile, the world gets brighter =) !

No comments:

Post a Comment