Friday, October 30, 2009

Bright lit Sunny Day with a little bit of Rainpour

I'm feeling REALLY tired today and I wonder why.. Anyway, I write this quick as I'm already yawning here *yawn* Grandma went to her sister house for a stayover yet I'm alone at house without any one to accompany me or a stayover in my house huhu...Now I really missed stayover in my friend house already! I feel so lonely at time but is a nice experience anyway! Help her to take her luggage ( yea luggage but in plastic bag mode ) to my aunt's car so that she can keep her (grandma) belonging in her house when she come to my aunt's house to stay ( and I wonder when she will come back but i bet pretty quick ) in my heart, I wanted grandma to stay and I felt mom is abit too much in this matter but afterall, both of them made their own decision so gotta respect it anyway.. Now, when she's gone, the first thing I do is *YAY* house also become quiet suddenly when my grandma gone, which means more chores for me to do! I have to mop the floor, sweep the floor and cook for my family to eat! Yes, I mean cook! I wonder if I can handle all on my own this time or not haihz.. Is a nice experience anyway, gotta try it out soon!

I did mention i brought the clay back but I never touch it at all! Guess I have to do it ASAP or else I will get left behind haihz... Some more tomorrow I'm going to gym with my mom for line dance class in Fitness First ( Yeah,successfully register it today with Yew to accompany me ) at 3pm till maybe 4 or 6 like that depends whether my mom want to continue dancing or not hmm.. Yew and I booked an appointment in Herbaline for our facial treatment due to that is fully booked today so gotta go next monday.. Man, my friend so despo to go and I wanted to go too! Of course after having my haircut that is.. and then go for facial treatment before take photo for Fitness First membership card, gotta look smart and handsome anyway! ( Sorry,is a joke as I know I'm not handsome anyway LOL please don't vomit k? )

Went to Pasar Malam with Heng and of course bought our favourite Mango lo-lo to eat in Kum's house before meeting my mom later on. We chatted quite alot about Red Cliff and thanks to Kum, we learned alot of things today LOL Heng and I both bought Cubicard worth Rm10 to expand our inventory and storage in RC huhu.. There goes my money.. Some more bought a shirt / dress ( I wonder what it call ) for my cousin, Kimberly for her birthday today ( Yes! Halloween day is her Big Day! ) I wonder whether she like it or not but nevertheless, I'll pass it to her today! Hope she like it! Happy Birthday my dear cousin, Hope you have an enjoyable day today! Hoho...

Red Cliff double exp starts today! Gotta chase my level now! This weekend gonna be pretty busy doing all sort of things! From household chores to sports gonna kill me lots but nevertheless, I shall face it happily! Ohya, forgot to mention that my brother just chatted with me, guess he already forgive me ( that's what he said ) and we chatted quite alot lately, luckily didnt end up quarreling today.. Guess I pretty much hate quarreling nowdays haha... Anyway, Goodnight!

Cheers,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment