Saturday, October 24, 2009

Missing. . .

Today was quite a day for me, wake up quite early yet the only thing I do was play Red Cliff! Finally manage to open my own guild that consist only Heng, Kum, Yew and 1 more Penang guy.. Quite little huh? Guess I ain't very friendly to get others to join me =/ Oh well, later then went to Fitness First with Yew.. If you wonder what is Fitness First, here is the picture of it!
As the title already stated there ( Don't mind the word Singapore, There's a lot in Malaysia ) is a centre where you can enjoy doing all kind of sports, from tracking to cycling, from body building to break dance too! Yew already applied the membership, now left me to register.. That guy who
explain everything bout fitness first to me agree to book a place for me in the centre but condition is, I have to pay the deposit first! Due to that I have not much cash in hand, I reject his offer and he stated very clear that this promotion ( RM138 for this month ) is only valid till October end, starting November, the price will change to its original price which is RM199, now that is costly! I wonder mom will give/let me join it or not hmm.. But I have a promise with Yew that I will join no matter what so I've gotta keep my promise!

Dad sent a message to my mom stated that Grandma will move to my Uncle place to stay for some time ( I don't know how long it can be ) so mom no need to move out anymore! Yay! But then, I'm pretty sure grandma will not stay too long there due to some of the point :-

1) No Astro Wa Lai Toi
2) Nobody to nag on
3) Not comfortable without her own bed, where can she sleep?
4) far from the market, not even close to restaurant

so I'm pretty sure she will come back ASAP anyway! But as long as she was in my Uncle house, I guess everything will turn up fine. Meanwhile, I can enjoy being lonely at home! Hohoho! Time to blast my songs out loud! Then what more, Yew and I went to Herbaline ( A facial treatment centre ) but I don't have any picture about this centre, guess you guys have to search it online heh.. We went there and found out that the design was pretty well done! Suit my taste anyway haha.. and First trial for facial treatment including other treatment for 90 minute only cost about Rm28! Is so CHEAP ! Of course we 2 planned to go together 1 day.. Guess what? Is fully book on weekend! We have to do appointment with them too but of course we didn't since Monday we will be going there for Facial Treatment + Free Fitness First entry for 1 day! Yew already applied Fitness First so he get 2 Guest Pass but only one per person aje, cannot be the same person.. Anyway, Yew, Me and Heng might go on Monday for Fitness heh..

Later on as usual, Red Cliff and Left 4 Dead till now.. My left eye damn pain after playing L4D and not to mention, we didn't get to win the game at the all! Stupid game ish.. Guess I have to delete it from my computer.. Already bored of playing it anyway LOL.. Some more cause my eye so much pain zz.. Have to sleep early now, tomorrow have to wake up to go to church..

You know, I sometimes wonder how Y . E . S doing lately.. are they still very close? Are they doing fine? Sometimes I do miss them.. and also do hope they are fine of course.. SPM is just around the corner, Joyce and S, you 2 better study hard yo! Pray that you 2 score all A's in SPM Haha, then belanja me makan besar can liao heh.. And Y, did you win the contest today? I hope you did.. E, i wonder you will miss me or not hmm.. anyway, I do! Okay la, gotta head to bed now.. My eye really cause alot of trouble to me now! See Ya dude and dudes!

Cheers,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment