Thursday, October 22, 2009

Family - What more than that?

Dear Readers,

How are you my dear readers? Staying healthy? Eat lots of vegetables and fruits? Do more sports? I hope you all are healthy and fine too. Well, not to mention I'm gaining quite some weight recently ( my tummy seems getting bigger ) well, it means that I'm healthy too! No worries! Recently,something happened to my family.. My mom seems to decide to move out from the house and rent a place somewhere out there ( not confirm where she wanna stay though ) due to she can't stand my grandma scolding, acting, and not to mention, her attitude way towards her, showing out how "old" she is.. I heard from my sis that she used vulgar words to scold her in front of my mom and my mom scold her back too. She said " You can scold whatever you want, but not vulgar to my daughter". Grandma with an action face tell her " Why I can't scold? I'm her grandma " Is this funny to you? Well, it does to me.. Both of them are adults yet acted so childish... Hey, not just me ya know? Adults DO act childish sometimes.. Don't blame them, is just the way they wanna live.

I was wondering about my expenses of course, and not to mention, household chores, household expenses, and who gonna pay for the bills and my study fees too if mom gonna leave the house? Can she survive paying the rent, the food and not to mention, my sister's expenses? I wonder.. But is a good thing though, if she move out, the house will become less noise, not much quarrels anymore.. but 1 thing for sure, I'm the next target!! When an old person, despite male or female get lonely,they can do all sorts of things.. not to mention finding someone to quarrel with.. I wonder will I turn to be like that when I become old..

Now things seems to changed a little bit.. Instead of my mom moving out, Dad and my Uncle suggested that grandma move to my Uncle house to stay for some time, at least a change of different environment might help my grandma and my mom too! Benefit for both of them.. Isn't that much better that way? And I got my freedom too! Yay! Gonna stay home alone if that happen.. Can blast my songs out loud woohoo! That's something fun! What worse is, I need to do household chores... Aihz, gonna wash clothes, mop the floor, sweep the floor, do laundry and etc.. Man, I never did such things in my life before! Guess what good happens, bad things will follow too! Anyway, let's just see what they all come up with.. But of course, I prefer mom to stay hehe...

Tomorrow have to go to University to do my sculpture.. I've done the skeleton ( 80% done ) now all I need to do is put clay on it and shape it out, then paint it and walla! I'm done! Nothing much to say here peeps, guess my days are really bored with nothing much to do.. Ohya, now I remembered! My friends actually asked me to accompany him to go Fitness First and asked me to join him too! I've been wanting to go for so long already and my mom and sis wanted to go too! Maybe they have discount or family package that will be much cheaper! Hehe.. Hope good things will come to me! If I can afford to pay for my fitness, I also hope that I can afford to learn playing piano too! Rm268 for Fitness and Rm120 for piano is quite costly.. Well, can't be too greedy eh? Anyway, I'm heading to my bed now, I'll update tomorrow too, have a look ya? Goodnight.

Yours Sincerely,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment