Thursday, October 15, 2009

Yay and Nay !

Phew! Sorry for the late update! Things were getting out of hand but nevertheless, everything had been settled this afternoon.. My artwork seems to be 80% finished, now just need to fix here and there then I can proceed to the coloring part.. Thanks to Mr Dennis, he's a good lecturer ( compare to Mr.Teh, he is much better ), he helped me fix my character and teach me a lot of proper proportion that a standard human figure needed and credit to my friends too Loi and Wei Hong for helping me out back then, thanks alot heh.. And the slide and the notes you two made was fantastic! Even the lecturer, Ms Lilian also compliment us hehe.. hope she will give high marks for our presentation! Now, all that we need to face is making a sculpture! My lecturer said that we need to make a sculpture base on combination of animal and human so I'm suppose to make a Lion King while my other friends are Queen, Prince, Princess, Butler, Soldiers, General, Jester and Bishop! A mixture of ancient and modern time.. Is good be difficult though since I'm doing the tallest and biggest guy, the King so gonna need quite some tools to do it.. My budget getting low either, I wonder I got enough money to make it or not.. Need some support here guys! =/

Well, I guess nothing much to say lately, been a good day to me today! Finally i manage to finished up Ares ( Manga ) today! The story was fantastic! but I ain't gonna tell you what is it about, you have to find it ! Now here's the picture of it.. And some of the synopsis too! Hope you like it!

Vagrant Soldier Ares (떠돌이 용병 아레스) is a Korean manhwa written and drawn by Ryu Kum-chel. The story centers around young swordsman Ares and takes place in a world similar to Ancient Rome.

The manhwa is noted for fluid, dynamic action and subtle anachronism. For example, Ares wears shoes in the style of classic Adidas.

The world of Ares is similar to Ancient Rome and shares important names with that history. The protagonists belong to or ally with the central country of Chronos. Daraak and the Radnik Alliance flank Chronos' western border, Isiris flanks its southern border, Silonica flanks its eastern border, and the island nation of Minos is off its northern coast.[1]

At the story's onset, Ares meets Mikael when both enlist with Temple Mercenaries, the most respected soldiers-for-hire in Chronos. Their comrades Baroona and Gohue are also soldiers for Temple Mercenaries.[2]

Yeah I know,direct copy from Wikipedia since I'm lazy so... whatever! Ohya, another great great GREAT manga I need to strongly recommend you! Is..............Yup! Is Fairy Tail ! Is already 15x episode in manga but the Anime just started ! Only episode 1 so is not too late to watch it! I guess you should, is a very successful manga indeed!
Here's the plot!

A young sorceress, Lucy Heartfilia, travels to the land of Fiore to join the magical Fairy Tail Guild. Along the way, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a teenage boy looking for a dragon named Igneel. Shortly after their meeting, Lucy is abducted by Bora of Prominence, who was posing as Salamander of Fairy Tail, to be sold as a slave. Natsu rescues her and reveals that he is the real Salamander and has the skills of a Dragon Slayer. He offers her membership into the guild, which she accepts, and they become a team performing various missions for the Fairy Tail guild.

To be frank, the girls in there are AWESOMELY HOT! You watch it you will know what I mean!
Some songs I would like to recommend you... please stay tune and listen to it when you have some time to spare! A new ( I hope is new ) boy band from taiwan called 东于哲 consist of 2 guy, Thomas and Jack and I find their songs quite relaxing especially 太阳雨.. here are the video! Hope you like it!



想不想晒太阳天气清朗 哦沙滩
温软的太阳不会缺氧
温软的太阳和你飞翔 多勇敢
太空碰水的微笑 跟我们一样疯狂

小时候笑着说有一点汗伤也不算多
天天放假的锁一起玩耍不用想太多
你看 清楚的梦 不觉点高顶头
热浪 看白身空
有时天空就像你和我

想不想晒太阳天气清朗 哦沙滩
温软的阳光不会缺阳
温软的太阳和你飞翔 多勇敢
太空碰水的微笑 跟我们一样疯狂

小时候笑着说有一点汗伤也不算多
天天放假的锁一起玩耍不用想太多
你看 清楚的梦 不觉点高顶头
热浪 看白身空
有时天空就像你和我

想不想晒太阳天气清朗 哦沙滩
温软的阳光不会缺阳
温软的太阳和你飞翔 多勇敢
太空碰水的微笑 跟我们一样疯狂

想不想晒太阳天气清朗 哦沙滩
温软的阳光不会缺阳
温软的太阳和你飞翔 多勇敢
太空碰水的微笑 跟我们一样疯狂

想不想晒太阳天气清朗 哦沙滩
温软的阳光不会缺阳
温软的太阳和你飞翔 多勇敢
太空碰水的微笑 跟我们一样疯狂

Enjoy!

and don't forget kelly Clarkson - Already Gone, Another song that I would like to recommend since I find it interesting too!



The Lyrics

Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories, they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
Even without fists held high, yeah
Never would have worked out right, yeah
We were never meant for do or die

I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hurt you now
I can't stop

I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone

Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you'll find another
That doesn't always make you wanna cry
Started with a perfect kiss
Then we could feel the poison set in
Perfect couldn't keep this love alive

You know that I love you so
I love you enough to let you go

I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone

I'm already gone
I'm already gone
You can't make it feel right
When you know that it's wrong
I'm already gone
Already gone
There's no moving on
So I'm already gone

Already gone
Already gone
Already gone, Oooo, oh
Already gone
Already gone
Already gone, yeah

Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories, they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye

I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone

I'm already gone
I'm already gone
You can't make it feel right
When you know that it's wrong
I'm already gone
Already gone
There's no moving on
So I'm already gone...

Sorry, can't find the real MV of her and I don't think this song got MV either so I just post the video of it! Is the best out of all already =/

No comments:

Post a Comment