Sunday, October 18, 2009

Holding On...

Holding on to my breath, calming down, relax my body.. A way to calm down my emotion! Have to learn to accept, to take it, gonna be strong and stronger, I know I can do it! Anyway, is nothing important really.. Every single person in this world live a different life than yours, what they like doesn't mean what you like and what you like doesn't mean what they like either.. Is all about acceptance! And I know it pretty well, so have to learn to accept it no matter how! Only then relationship will maintain right? Sorry that I still can't control my emotion.. it still going wild lately, but nevertheless, I'm learning to control it! Don't worry ya peeps, I'm okay for sure! Seems like nothing to post today, the usual routine.. Play, eat and study though wanted much to level my character in ECO =/ but nevertheless, life commitment is important.. Sorry gor, I guess I too depend on you, sorry to have you feel it like that.. Anyway, exam is coming! This coming Wednesday! Oh gosh, I still haven't touch much of it, guess I have to speed up my reading! Ganbatte to my other brother, Jon in his exam! Good luck bro! I know you can score well!

Hey Pey, do you enjoy the dinner just now? I hope you did! You've been so quiet just now until Fione came only you talked.. Shy ka? =X I hope not.. See the keychain you gave me for my birthday? Is still in 1 piece wei! I didn't lie to you right? Haha.. I still keep the sunshine buddy both of them gave it to me for my birthday and xmas present though it bring back memories to me, that's why I put it somewhere else which can't be seen by me but I didn't throw it away.. Still it mean something to me.. Anyway, not really in a mood currently, but I'm okay so don't worry ya! Gonna go to bed now, will update tomorrow ( hope something good come up so I can share it with you all ) Nighty Night Peeps!

Cheers,
Lenux

No comments:

Post a Comment