Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rainbow Appeared After Heavy Storm!

Do you remember how Rainbow appear?
Follow what we had learn back in the past,
It was primary 6 if I'm not mistaken,
Rainbow always appeared when a heavy storm subside,
Nature,
Isn't it fascinating?

Life,
and problems,
comes together,
whether we like it or not.

Problems,
is just like a heavy storm,
no matter how big or small it is,
once it hit the earth,
Tragedy happens.

Heavy rain pour,
Heavy wind strikes,
Loud lightning roars,
but when everything gone,
a rainbow appeared.

Life is always full of obstacles,
like a heavy storm,
always negative,
but I'm pretty sure that,
when everything solve,
when everything gone,
slowly,
steadily,
a rainbow will appeared,
like they say,
"Good Luck will come when Bad Luck gone"

I'm pretty sure,
and always hope,
and wish,
that 1 day,
I will get the good luck,
since now,
heavy storm rule my heart,
but as long as,
i keep the faith,
face the world with a smile on my face,
nothing can stop me,
from clearing this storm,
and soon,
the rainbow will appeared,
and I will find my happiness.

Just believe in yourself,
never give up,
never stop trusting,
nor believing,
1 day,
You will found your own road.

=) Smile to the world,and the world will smile back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment