Saturday, August 29, 2009

A little bit of here and there

Abit happy yet abit sad,
what is wrong with me?
I do not know,
but somehow,
memories just flashback to me,
I can't seems to ignore it,
so...
am I back to myself again?

Anyway,get to win a game of dota today with gg player whom I don't even know except my online brother LOL i used Lion and die the least compare to my other time.. Worst game is this afternoon, die for 2x or maybe 3x time!! OMG,that was embarassing. So far so good la,living my life just like that though is really bored without anything to do.. Don't feel like watching drama,anime,nor play PSP but get to sleep la.. Gonna be pig soon! Luckily next sem start next week,at least i got smtg to do or else... i'm becoming fatter and fatter! Merdeka soon, and my friend + gor birthday soon.. I hope I can celebrate his birthday this coming monday :D everything will be alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment