Monday, August 24, 2009

Footprints in the sand


Found this when I'm searching for pictures to put in blog,
somehow it reminds me of something,
and I was deeply touch,
read it carefully,
dear Lord,
I hope and always hope that you will carry me along the journey of life,
and always stay by my side,
protecting me,
guarding me,
Lord,
sorry that I've been selfish all this long,
sorry that I never been a good child to you,
sorry that I always broke our promise,
sorry again that I never truly,faithfully believe in you,
somehow I scare to pray,
everytime i pray,
things flashback,
how I taken things for granted,
how I never appreciate those miracles you have done for me,
how I'm blinded and never get to see full picture of your message,
sorry,
Lord.

sorry,I've been so selfish,
sorry,I always wanted the best for myself,
sorry yet again,
that I always put things first before you,
oh how terrible I am,
my heart become like a stone,
but Lord,
please melt it down,
please guard me back to you,
guard me to the road that you want me to walk,
lord,
please,
show me the way,
a road that I should walk,
get me back to the heart of worship,
that I can faithfully,
worship you again.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment