Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Anonymous

I.... somehow decided to write again,just a feeling though..
not so in a good mood anyway,same goes to my friend and others I guess...
Been long since I last emo, wonder when was the time..
I realize, although time had passed long enough,
memories still can't be erased no matter how hard you try..
especially, your feelings...
I... don't care much about what others had to say about me,
just that,
I guess,
I really am still miss Eddie...

I wasn't sure how long has it been since the last we've chatted,
I was eager at first, to have him back as a brother or so..
but I'm too filled with anger and hatred that it turns out to be like this,
but thanks to Kum, saying that he still missed me...
somehow,it calms my anger,
melt my hatred,
and now,
I'm again missing him...
Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment